stats & permissions
Feb. 20th, 2011 02:43 pmAge: It is a mystery! If I had to guess I'd say maybe 23-25.
Height: I'd guess about 5'7" — tall for a woman, but shorter than most men.
Weight: No idea. She's pretty thin, but not a stickperson.
Medical Info: She's trans; I have no idea whether she's had any surgery, but she's at least taking hormones. Other than that, I don't think there's anything noteworthy. She rarely gets sick and hasn't had any major injuries.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Physical traits: She is Belgian and doesn't look Japanese at all (since... she's not), so people can note the discrepancy between her name and her appearance if they want.
What's Okay To Mention Around Him/Her: Pretty much anything, I'd say. She's not fazed by much.
Abilities: Well, her witch powers are pretty ill-defined, but here's what I know she can do. She knows a little about voodoo (whatever bastardized version of it made its way into Leviathan, anyway) and can transform her arm into a monstrous reptilian thing with which to kill people. She turned a guy's gun into a snake one time. She can see ghosts/spirits.
Notes for the Psychics/Magically or Spiritually sensitive: Feel free to pick up on aforementioned witch powers; it's not a secret.
Can I shapeshift/bodyswap/spit at/step on/etc?: Sure.
Hugging/kissing/other non-violent physical contact: Absolutely.
Maim/Murder/Death: Well, I don't think anyone does this without asking/warning these days, so we'll cross that bridge when we come to it?
Cooking: She's a pretty good cook, apparently!
Other: Nothing that I can think of?
ETA: Whoops, forgot to cut this! Sorry about that.